Must Register: http://visionboarddfw.eventbrite.com
What Is a Vision Board?
- "A vision board is a powerful tool in which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, have, or do in your life. Known to be used by successful men and women to stay focused and motivated in achieving their goals.
How Do I Make One?
- You cut images, phrases, words, anything that motivates you out of a magazine and place it on your board. It has to be an image that makes you feel motivated and creates that feeling of ambition deep in your soul that makes you jump to action. Simple.
Why Do I Need a Vision Board?
- When we are striving to accomplish lofty goals, when it's easier to quit than it is to continue, we all need a reminder of WHY we started our journey. Something to ignite that fire in us that allows us to keep pressing forward. A vision board does this. It also keeps the vision of success on our minds and remember "We become what we think about all day long"- Ralph Waldo Emerson. Seeing your goals everyday is an additional push to make them happen.
What Do I Get For Coming? Included in $5 fee.
- Poster Board
- Materials to Design Boards (Scissors & Glue)
What Should I Bring?
- 2 Magazines that You Do Not Mind Sharing so they can be used for people's vision boards. We will need many magazines & team work makes the dream work so please bring 2. Lastly, please bring with you a positive, motivated, and determined attitude. We'll need that in large supply also. " - Amanda Bell